Saturday, June 23, 2018

A few more butterfly cards for my stash

 I had printed the butterflies for another project and they were sitting on my desk.  I decided to use them to make cards for my stash.  I used to different decorative papers for these two cards.  The aqua one is decorative scrapbook paper and the blue one is a digital decorative paper which I laser printed and trimmed down.  I added swirly die cuts (SX) to both of these in colours that coordinated with the background papers.  I had to sponge the edges of the focal element on the aqua cards to get it to contrast nicely with the background paper.  I added  laser printed greetings punched with the Word Window (SU) overlaid onto the butterflies. 

For these two cards I used laser printed two digital decorative backgrounds (Pixabay)  and trimmed them to size.  I mounted the to coordinating card fronts, added die cuts that coordinated (SX) and mounted little laser printed greetings punched with the Word Window punch (SU). 

Have really enjoyed making these cards and finding interesting colour combinations to make a variety of cards.               Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments