Friday, July 27, 2018

An old mill graphic with seam binding and a simple greeting

Another card for the stash!!  This one features an old mill image from Arthurs' Clipart  which I laser printed, trimmed and watercoloured.  I embossed green cardstock with a grungy TH embossing folder and added a length of eggplant vintage seam binding from top to bottom securing the ends with double sided tape before adhering it to a deep purple card.  I distressed the edges of the mill image and adhered it to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I found a coordinating greeting punchie (modern label - SU) which I had embellished with clear dimensional paint which I added over the seam binding below the image with 3D foam tape.  Finally, I tied on a short piece of seam binding to the one on the front using a single knot to simulate a bow!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments