Thursday, August 02, 2018

A cute little bird, a label and a fun greeting for an all occasion card

A few more cards for the stash!!  I manually embossed my blue card using a swirl embossing folder (TH).  I found the yellow top note label die cut in my stash and die cut a circle (Nestibilities) which would accommodate this cute little bird image (Beary Wishes).  I manually embossed it with  a star embossing folder.  I watercoloured the laser printed digital image of the bird and mounted it to the back of label. I added a nice green organza ribbon and tied on a short piece with one knot to simulate a bow then adhered this large element to the front of my card.  I found the laser printed greeting in my stash, watercoloured it and mounted it to a green circle (Nestibilities) before adhering it to the front of my card over the ribbon to finish off my card.  Little birdie cards are handy for a wide variety of occasions and this one is pretty cute so would do for a child's birthday or for a new baby!!                Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments