Monday, October 15, 2018

A baby girl card that features digital images from Pixabay, some fun fiber and a little layered greeting


A baby card for a little girl!!!  I mounted the pink scrapbooking paper to a pink card.  I trimmed the  the pink laser printed clothesline image from Pixabay to size.  I cut a pink cardstock layer leaving a bit at the top which I trimmed with scallop decorative scissors and used a push pin to pierce each scallop.  I punched a modern label from it before wrapping it with white fiber and adding my cute clothesline image.  I mounted this large element over my background using 3D foam tape and did the same with the layered font greeting.  It was a stretch to put the greeting to the top left instead of the lower right.  I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments