Monday, October 08, 2018

A beautiful birthday card which reuses a panel from a commercial card with a large die cut greeting

Birthday cards are essential parts of every card stash so I am making a few of those as well.  For this one I am reusing a panel from a commercial card that was donated to me for use in my cardmaking that features these wonderful glittery poppies!!  I used the other half on this card.  After trimming the image to size I added a red strip to the right hand side and mounted this large element to a green card.  I die cut this large laser printed font greeting with my Nestibilities, sponged the edges in green and added an innie outie bow in pink seam binding before mounting it to my card using 3D foam tape.  A quick and easy card!!             Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments