Monday, October 08, 2018

Pink thank you cards for a gift

 One of our community's families had a new baby girl a few weeks ago and invited all of us to come to a pot luck lunch after her baptism.  I wanted to make them a little gift so decided on cards as the gift.  I laser printed Thank you in several fonts on white cardstock, trimmed them to quarter sheets and embossed them with the CB Swirl frame embossing folder.  I used my hand cut oval stencil to highlight the greeting, trimmed them down a bit to fit on pink card fronts.  I used several different pink inks to coordinate with several different pink cardstock to create a set of eight cards. 
After adhering the embossed layers to my card fronts I embellished them with sequins, clear dots of dimensional paint and a few dots of clear glitter with a gel pen.  Very happy with the way they turned out.  I wrapped them in tissue and tied the package with white fiber.    I have used this sketch before and am seeing how versatile it can be. You can check out these cards I made up for my last card class which use images instead of the large greeting. A few more here with a different set of images.  This set was created using Christmas images.   A mixed bunch on this post!!  A wedding card as well!!  Quite a while back I used if for these cards and these ones too.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments