Friday, November 09, 2018

Baby elephants with balloons make the perfect baby card!!

I love this image from Pixabay for baby cards!!  I started with a blue textured card front and added a soft blue floral background.  I added a length of white ribbon securing the ends to the inside of the card.  The image was colour printed, trimmed and layered onto yellow cardstock before being mounted to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I tied a short piece of ribbon using one knot to the one on the front to simulate a bow.  The greeting is stamped (SU) in blue.  I embellished with a yellow marker and then added some clear glitter using a gel pen.  I added a few dots of glitter to the star in the scallops as well.  I used a mask to sponge the center area to coordinate.  I mounted the greeting using a piece of double side tape on one edge and 3D foam tape on the right hand side so it would work with the image. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments