Friday, November 09, 2018

Paste paper background, ribbon and a die cut focal element that features two little mice

The focal element on this card features two little mice with a piece of birthday cake which was die cut from the front of a used card.  They are pretty cute!!  I die cut an opening in the green paste paper background (made by me a while back), added a length of gray ribbon from the opening to the right hand edge securing the ends on the back  and mounted a piece of embossed yellow cardstock in behind the opening.  I mounted my little mouse die cut into the opening which highlights it perfectly!!  I tied a short piece of the same ribbon to the one on the front with one knot to simulate a bow.  I found a coordinating greeting in my stash, sponged the edges and mounted it below the ribbon on the right hand side.    Love how the paste paper looks like grass and you can see this little scene in the middle of it!!            Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments