Thursday, November 22, 2018

Masterboard cards - two more!!


These are the next two cards I made with my masterboard.  Again, the colours are very much warmer than what is showing in this photo.  
I cut a strip from my masterboard and die cut two labels (SX) from it.  I cut two oval layers from orange cardstock - one is from white core cardstock so you can see the white when I sanded it.  I highlighted the one from regular cardstock by sponging on orange ink.  I die cut (SX) two flowers from coordinating teal cardstock and mounted light yellow in behind for the centers.  I layered the ovals on the labels then added the flowers using 3D foam tape.  Next, I cut a sheet of ivory cardstock in two and embossed manually the outer edges - one innie  - the other outie.  I added embossed strips of green and teal with flagged ends and then mounted my focal elements.  These are identical cards but I have laid the right one over to make it a landscape card and it gives it a bit of a different look.  I purposefully resisted putting greetings on these so they can be used for any occasion.  I will be sending these to my Card Exchange partners this month.  I am a bit late but life happens!!!  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments