Monday, February 04, 2019

Card kits with bright paper, a large greeting and sequin embellishments


I made up a few of my card kits from the class to add to my stash.  
On the first one I used a different label to cut the bright pieces so I trimmed the greeting to the edges of the label and mounted them similar to my second card on my original post which you can see here.  I also added a little silver butterfly punchie to the mix of embellishments.  
For the second card I pretty much made it up as I did the original ones.  I did add some dots with a clear glitter gel pen all the way around the greeting in between the sequins.  I did add some embossed lines to my third card.  Card kits really make cardmaking quick and easy!!!  With all the pieces ready to go it often is just a matter of positioning and gluing them into place.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments