Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Cardmaking - bright die cuts, a large greeting and a few sequins


Our last card features a large central greeting (Desert Diva).  I downloaded the greetings and laser printed them large on white cardstock. I trimmed them to just less than a quarter sheet to leave a small border all the way around.  I die cut two pieces from some bright backgrounds made with ink on glossy photo paper.  They are only a portion of a label on one of Tim Holtz's label dies.  These were glued to the top and bottom of the card and trimmed even with the edges.  I embellished my labels for my second card with my tracing wheel, added some rhinestones and trimmed the edges to leave a border all the way around.  Next, we added fun sequins in coordinating colours using double sided tape.  Cards with large greetings are quite popular right now and I am seeing them everywhere!!  I really like these greetings from Desert Diva as they are digital and can easily be made any size you want!! 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments