Wednesday, September 25, 2019

September cardmaking - a layered square of decorative paper, some ribbon and a large greeting

For our last card I went with a fairly simple design.  I cut a 4" square of decorative paper, layered it on coordinating cardstock and then added a ribbon near the bottom before adhering to the front of a coordinating card.  The greeting is a laser printed digital image from Desert-Diva.  I used my distress tool on the edges, layered it onto coordinating cardstock and then mounted it on the lower portion of my card using 3D foam tape.  To finish off my card I tied a short end of ribbon to the one on the front of my card to simulate a bow.  Quick & easy  - this versatile sketch is suited to either orientation and can be made up for a variety of occasions by changing your paper and using a suitable greeting.  For my second card, I chose a landscape format and the greeting is from Melonheadz and I added a few words using a font. 
Fun to see the girls again!!  A new face as well!!

Therese



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments