Monday, November 18, 2019

Exchange cards for my swap partners featuring glossy backgrounds, sequins and large laser printed greetings

 I made up card kits for my exchange cards this month!  They both feature some bright glossy backgrounds which I made with glossy photo paper and inks.  I used a variety of dies to cut pieces for these cards.  The large greetings (Desert Diva) were printed on white cardstock and trimmed to size. I embossed them both manually with different embossing folders.  I added faux stitching to first one and used my tracing wheel to add some texture to the second one.  The elements were assembled and mounted to coordinating cards.  I added the sequins using tiny pieces of double sided tape.  You can check the others here.  They will be on their way tomorrow!!           Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments