Sunday, November 24, 2019


I made this card for a friend having a birthday soon!!!  I used a card kit from my stash and as often happens I was inspired to change it up a bit.  I adhered the decorative paper to my green card front and then added the embossed strip with a flagged end even with it on the right hand side.  I watercoloured this cute little gift image (Michelle Perkett) which was laser printed.  I trimmed the image into a tag shape and added a slot at the top then applied chalk around the edges to soften its edges.  I modified the ribbon in the slot to be better suited to the landscape format.  I adhered it with double sided tape.  I mounted the tag to my card using 3D foam tape.  You can check out the others here.        Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments