Sunday, November 24, 2019

Cards as a gift made up from card kits

 A friend of mine is having a significant birthday in a bit and I made her a few cards.  I made these from card kits I have in my stash!! 
#1 - Embossed and sanded background with a serendipity heart and a bit of fiber.  Check out the other ones here.
#2 - a stamped image encased in a folded circle like a cathedral window quilt with a greeting tag.  I have included a couple of greetings so she can customize the card.  You can check the other ones out here.
#3 - decorative paper with an opening filled with a glittery flower.  You can find the other ones here.


#4 - decorative paper, some embossed rectangles and a layered silk flower embellishment.  You can find the others here.   Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments