Friday, November 29, 2019

My last Christmas cards - nativity die cut, embossed greeting and star and a bit of fiber

I am on my last go for getting my Christmas cards made for this year!!!!!!  I hope I can keep the commitment to making them monthly next year because the pressure of getting them all done at the last minute is not much fun!!
I wanted to use this wonderful decorative paper that mimics falling snow so I die cut the nativity (Taylored Expressions) from coordinating cardstock, stamped and silver embossed the greeting on the bottom edge of the 3.5" piece and then tied on a piece of white fiber.  I cut a piece of 3.5" x 4" of the falling snow paper and embossed  a  star so it would appear above the stable.  I mounted the decorative paper first and then added the embellished nativity die cut.  Love how they worked out!!  I will be making as many of these as I need to finish up the cards I need for this year!! 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments