Thursday, November 28, 2019

November cardmaking - Christmas with Dearie Doll images, ribbon and decorative paper

For our second card, I created card kits which featured digital images from Dearie Dolls.  There are many free digital images on the site with something for every occasion!! 
I laser printed the images along with font greetings leaving space for a ribbon as I laid them out and then printed them eight to a letter sheet of white cardstock.  We watercoloured our images to coordinate with our decorative paper and added a ribbon securing both ends to the back with double sided tape.  I distressed the edges of mine - not everyone chose to.  Next, we mounted our decorative paper to the coordinating card fronts and then mounted our large image to them using 3D foam tape.  I added a little piece of fiber to the kits which we tied to the ribbon for a little more colour and texture. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments