Friday, January 24, 2020

Slow Stitching - #6 of my third rainbow set of squares

This is my last square for my third set of rainbow squares.  It went well and I am happy to have been able to better situate my little heart cross stitch embellishment.  Love the colours of this one. 
I expect to be able to put a small quilt around these rainbow squares keeping with the rainbow theme.  I will be digging into my stash to see what I can put together and go from there!!
Not sure what the next series of slow stitching squares will look like but they could have a variety of themes - leaves, flowers, houses, trees, circles, weaving, etc.  I have been checking out some slow stitching sites to see what others are doing so maybe I will come up with some inspiration in the next few days!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments