Sunday, January 05, 2020

Thank you card featuring a layered punchie greeting with a length of folded seam binding


For this thank you card I started with a pink card and added the patterned scrapbook paper background.  I found a coordinating oval font greeting punchie (SU) in my stash and sponged its edges in pink.  I adhered it to a green punched oval (SU) and then to a scalloped oval punchie from vellum.  I cut a piece of deep rose seam binding and folded it in half and crossed the ends.  I added a small piece of double sided tape where they crossed to keep the two lengths together and added another piece to adhere it to the front of my card.  I added 3D foam tape to the back of my greeting and positioned it over the fold seam binding!  Pink and green is my favorite colour combination so I am inclined to really like this card and it soft background and greeting with a bit of punch with the seam binding!!          Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments