Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Birthday card featuring a cute little owl an oval frame and a background from Digital Graphics Cafe

I have been meaning to check and see what was new at Digital Graphics Cafe for a while and I managed to get there this week.  She has some new graphics so I downloaded a few new ones and decided to create cards for my grandsons while I was at it.  I layered the little owl over the middle of the oval frame - the colours coordinate so well!!!  I added a little font greeting before printing them on cardstock.  I also printed the background paper which I have used in the past and had already sized to a quarter sheet from the original which is larger.  The images coordinate very nicely.  I trimmed the background and adhered it to a gray card.  I trimmed the oval from the sheet, sponged its edges with aqua ink and them mounted this large element to my card over my background.  It was fun to really use a different technique and do some fussy cutting.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments