Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Anniversary card from a card kit featuring a resist background with hearts, an oval with hearts & sequins and a oval layered greeting

Another card from a card kit from my January Cardmaking class.  I used the heart resist background (silver embossed with watercolour) horizontally for this card.  I changed up the design somewhat by adding two heart punchies and layering them over the vellum.  I added the layered sequins which I assembled with double sided tape using the same tape instead of brads.  I dug through my greetings stash and chose an oval one for an anniversary and layered it using a turquoise scalloped punchie (SU) and mounted it with 3D foam tape.  I have a difficult time making several cards exactly the same as my mind its always figuring out other options.  I will probably have quite a few different version by the time I get all of these cards made up!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments