Wednesday, April 01, 2020

All occasion card featuring a dragonfly, some pearly and clear dimensional paint and a little gold cording

 For this all occasion card I started with a dragonfly digital image from CLKER which I laser printed onto white cardstock and trimmed out of the letter sized sheet.  I watercoloured the sky and then the dragonfly using pearly paint so it would shimmer.  I tied the tiny gold to the right of the image and then layered it onto a green/gold metallic paper.  I left a bit of a border on the bottom which I trimmed with wavy scissors.  I paper pierced the wavy edge and then added a line of scoring above it using my Score tool.  I mounted my focal element to the front of a speckled navy card. I added clear dimensional paint to the wings of the dragonfly and left it to dry overnight.  It has turned out wonderfully!!         Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments