Friday, April 03, 2020

Serendipity hearts in support of essential workers



Having seen other art in the neighbourhood I was encouraged to follow my inclination and make some art as well.  
I decided to make up a large sheet (11"x17") of red and gold serendipity collage.  It took several hours to get it made and overnight for it to dry completely.  So this morning I made a heart template from an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper and cut two hearts from my sheet.  I laid them back to back and added a thread hanger and hung it in the front window above the blind.  That is where the snowflake goes at Christmas and the hook remains there all year round.  Perfect place for this little bit of art to support our essential workers and let everyone know that we are all in this together.   

Therese








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments