Wednesday, May 06, 2020

All occasion card featuring a serendipity heart, decorative paper flags and a square of green cardstock

This is the card I am sending my Mom for Mother's day.  It is my favorite colour combination - green and pink.  I chose a small envelope and made a green card for it.  I mounted a square of green cardstock and then added two pieces of flagged decorative paper - a pink one with tracing wheel texture and a green and pink one with roses just a little offset from each other.  I mounted a coordinating serendipity heart over them and added a little pink fiber bow using a small piece of a glue dot.  I have been seeing a lot of double flag cards on Splitcoast Stampers and it is the first time I have made one!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments