Thursday, May 07, 2020

CAS Thankyou card featuring decorative paper, a font greeting and some tracing wheel texture


Another CAS card that I created with inspiration from some online that left less blank space.  I have trouble leaving a lot of blank space.  I had the green scraps on my desk from another card I decided to see if I could come up with another card from that stash.  I found these scraps and only hand to trim them to length for this card!!  I adhered them onto a red card which I created to fit in one of my smaller envelopes.  I found the greeting in my stash, added two lines of piercing using my pattern tracing wheel and layered it onto a coordinating piece of green cardstock before adhering it to my card front over the decorative paper.  It still needed a bit of something so I added two little red circle punchies which I adhered with my white glue fine tip applicator.  I have made this sketch before but not very recently.  It was nice to be using designs from the past.    Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments