Thursday, May 07, 2020

An all occasion card featuring TH wild flower die cut in purple, a strip of serendipity and a layer textured with my tracing wheel

For Mother's Day I created this card for my youngest daughter.  I features a TH wildflowere die cut in dark purple which I layered onto a strip of coordinating serendipity paper which I punched on the bottom using a label punch (SU).  I inserted it from the back so I only punched the edge.  I like the look!!  I added a gray ribbon to finish it off.  I chose a pink layer and tore the bottom edge then ran my tracing wheel all over it to add some texture.  I mounted my serendipity focal element  to it using double sided tape.  Next, I cut a light purple card to fit in a smaller non standard envelope and mounted my large element to it using double sided tape.  After mounting it I decided to add a row of piercings on both sides using my tracing wheel which frames it nicely.    Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments