Monday, June 01, 2020

Christmas cards featuring a JOY ornament die cut, metallic paper, decorative paper and thread hangers

 Another batch of Christmas cards featuring these red ornaments I cut a while back.  I coupled the ornaments with metallic/pearly papers.  Some are very bright metallic foils and others have a more subtle metallic/shimmery finish.  The ornaments were die cut with a Sizzix ornament die from red cardstock scraps.  I added metallic/shimmery accents - an oval behind the JOY (TH-SX) and on the ornament topper cut, trimmed and glued in place.  The oval is cut using an oval Nestibilities which is just the right size to fit behind the word!  Love it!!!!  The cards all have scrapbook paper backgrounds which I discovered in my stash of scraps.  Very happy to have another few Christmas cards made up.  I am keeping my commitment of getting my cards made before I need them in November!!

Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments