Monday, June 22, 2020

Thinking of you card featuring decorative paper, embossed flagged strips and a round digital image of a girl in a garden


I made this card for an aunt who loss her sister during this crisis.  
I started with a large envelope and made an aqua card to fit inside.  I added decorative paper and then two strips of cardstock - a wide pink on embossed with circles and a slimmer orange one embossed with a chevron pattern.  I flagged one end of each of them, layered them before mounting to the front of the card.  I trimmed this circle image of a girl in a garden (laser printed digital - CLKER) using my new dies - a set of stitched circles thinlits which I got for my birthday.  I watercoloured the image and used 3D foam tape to mount the image to the front of my card overlapping the cardstock strips.  I colourwashed a small laser printed font greeting, mounted it to a label in aqua before adhering it to my card just below the image and overlapping the strips using 3D foam tape.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments