Monday, July 27, 2020

Christmas cards featuring red foil backgrounds, black ribbon and laser printed digital nativity images


For my last set of cards I used some red metallic gift wrap with a swirly pattern adhered to black card fronts.  For my images, I used clear glitter gel pen on the stars and halos and watercolour on the cradles and baby. I added black ribbon between the greeting and images and tiny small confetti stars next to the greetings.  On the first one I layered it onto silver foil before adhering to my card front and on the second one I used a round corner punch before adhering to my card using 3D foam tape. 
Happy to have another set of card made for this Christmas season! It has been wonderful to have time to get cards made without having to cram it between everything else.  A blessing!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments