Friday, September 25, 2020

Anniversary card featuring a layered heart and greeting with beautiful red ribbon

Our son has been married for a year!!  Time flies!!  I started with a red card and added an embossed (heart embossing folder - CB) which I rubbed with a gold pigment pad and then added gold embossing powder.  It was too thick so I used a brush to lighten it up before I heated it.  I like the way it turned out.  I added a red ribbon and then mounted it to my red card.  I added a layered heart - gold die cut (SU) and a red heart punchie (SU) which I embellished with dots around the edges using a gold gel pen.  I mounted it over the ribbon using 3D foam tape.  I used gold embossing powder on the oval greeting as well before mounting it to a red scalloped punchie (SU).  I embellished the scallops with the gold gel pen as well.  I mounted the greeting just tucked under the heart. To finish off my card I tied a short length of the ribbon using a single knot to the one on my card to simulate a bow.    Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments