Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Thinking of you featuring a silver embossed flower and greeting with butterfly sticker and some ribbon

My friend has surgery last week and she is home recovering!!  I wanted her to know I am thinking of her as she heals her body and gets back up to speed with her regular life.  I stamped the little flower image and embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I added the little butterfly sticker and the little dots too! I watercoloured the flowers to coordinate.  I trimmed the white, flagged the end and added a piece of orange ribbon to the top.  I mounted this layer to an orange piece and trimmed it to even around the white one.  I cut an orange card to fit in an envelope from my stash and then added the paste paper background that coordinated perfectly with the butterfly.  Love it when it works out so well!!  To finish off I tied a little bit of orange thread to my ribbon to echo the colour of the flowers.  It is off in tomorrow's mail!!

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments