Monday, September 21, 2020

Birthday card featuring a watercoloured laser printed digital landscrap, a paper collage background and a little font greeting



For this birthday card I created a green card to fit inside a large envelope from my stash.  I created another scrap paper collage background with blue paper scraps to create my water and sky.  I added a bit of water colour to my sky to soften the floral pattern.  I added a strip of green to lower the horizon line of my focal element - a canoe on a lake (CLKER).  The image is a digital one which I laser printed and trimmed to size.  I stamped some trees after placing a paper mask to protect the water and canoe area.  Next, I  watercoloured the image, layered it with a black cardstock rectangle and mounted it to my card using 3D foam tape. I flagged and layered my little font greeting and then mounted it to my card front using 3D foam tape on one end and double sided on the other.  

Therese

1 comment:

Please leave your comments