Monday, September 21, 2020

Birthday card featuring letter scrapbook paper, ribbon and a greeting with a paper button



My youngest granddaugther is so looking forward to school so I added bold letters to her birthday card!!  I decided to try the slimline card style using a #8 envelope which are common and available locally.  I created a yellow card to fit inside.  The scrapbook paper was a strip of letters so I cut it in two and stacked them.  I added a yellow ribbon over where they join and secured the ends to the back before adding it to my yellow card front.  I found a coordinating greeting in my stash, sponged its edges and added a little brown paper button (CB die cut) with gold string tied to it.  I mounted the greeting over the ribbon and then tied a short piece of ribbon to the one on the card to simulate a bow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments