Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Christmas cards featuring a decorative paper with strips of images, a large greeting and some faux stitching


I made six cards using these large greetings from Mom Junction. I laser printed the greetings, trimmed them to size and then watercoloured them.  Once they were dry I added glitter using a clear glitter gel pen on several parts of the image and used a black permanent marker to add faux stitching to the edges.   The backgrounds were trimmed from one sheet of 12"x 12" which my sister donated to me during her downsizing.  I mounted the background to a coordinating card front and added the greetings using 3D foam tape to finish off my cards.  I added single panel inserts with appropriate greeting inside.

Therese








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments