Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Thank you card featuring a polka dot background, a little bear (digital) and some bling

My grandchildren sent along some of their creations in a long envelope a few weeks ago. I was so pleased to receive their little gifts that I sent them a thank you card!!!  

I started with a #8 envelope and created a pink card to fit inside.  I pieced the red polka dot paper with a strip of coordinating pink floral to create my background.  I found the little bear (Crea8tive Hands - digital) in my image stash. I watercoloured it to coordinate with my background, distressed its edges and mounted it with 3D foam tape to the top portion of my card.  I found the greeting in my stash, trimmed it to size and then added two little rhinestone blings once it was adhered to my card.  

I have put their art up in the kitchen/dining room so I will see it everyday!!

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments