Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Christmas cards featuring embossed backgrounds, a decorative paper strip and watercoloured ornament with ribbon flags


Two more cards featuring embossed snowflake backgrounds!!  I mounted them to red card fronts and added the trimmed strips of decorative paper featuring little gifts I cut from the 12" x 12" sheets I have been using for the last while to make cards.  The ornament images are from Get Drawing.com.  I laser printed the digital images, trimmed them to size, watercoloured and embellished the ornaments with clear glitter, added faux stitching with a black permanent marker and ribbon flags before mounting them to my card fronts using 3D foam tape.  I have manged to get 15 cards made with those two sheets of decorative paper and  have only little tiny scraps left over!!  It has been fun making these cards!!  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments