Monday, November 09, 2020

Christmas cards featuring a large gold embossed Peace on Earth on vellum over decorative paper

These two kits were sitting on my desk after my last card making session when I created these Christmas Card Kits.    Again, it is so nice to be making cards from kits because all the pieces are ready to go.  I mounted the decorative papers to their respective card fronts.  I trimmed the vellum greetings and then removed the release paper from the double sided tape I had placed on the back below the letters and adhered the vellums to my card fronts.   Love the look of these cards and I am glad to have a few for my stash.

These two card kits were created prior to working out that I could put double sided tape on the back of my vellum greeting.  The vellum is trimmed and mounted to the decorative paper - my own watercolour - using a gold brad with a star sequin mounted below it.  This is then adhered to my card front.  Having a star and brad for these kits meant that making up the kits required a push pin and I was going for kits that only required glue and scissors to put together.  So a couple more for my stash!!
Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments