Saturday, January 09, 2021

All occasion card featuring copper foil hearts on a carved wood grain background


 Another card of thanks for the blessings of the season!!  I am using the few supplies I have left over from unwrapping gifts on Christmas Day.  This year I have decided to use the seasonal items to make my January Christmas cards instead of my thank you cards as they are more appropriately used there.  
I added strips of the foil gift wrap in between two of the wood grain lines and secured the ends on the  back using regular glue.  I adhered this large element to my gray card front.  I used some of the hearts which fell out of the lacy heart I cut for my last card as focal elements on this one!!  I adhered the hearts with white glue onto the embossed carved wood grain background which I made a while back.  Worked out really well!!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments