Thursday, March 18, 2021

SISTER STASH - Christmas card featuring glittery ornaments, a stamped background and a jingle bell greeting

 This card started with a large red card.  I used a long script stamp and silver ink to embellish my card front.  I trimmed out the green panel and added two ornament panels.  I trimmed the right hand side with a scallop border punch (Stampin UP) and then added an embossed line with my score tool.  I added dots of glitter to the scallops using a clear glitter pen.  The little greeting is laser printed on white then punched out.  The jingle bells are from Arthur's Clipart and I created a round font frame for them in Corel Draw.  I coloured the bells and holly with gel pens in coordinating colours and then mounted it to a scalloped circle punchie.  I added this little greeting to my card using 3D foam tape.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments