Friday, March 12, 2021

All occasion card featuring birds, a bit of torn sheet music and some decorative paper flags

I started this A2 sized card with a medium blue card and added the barn board decorative paper (Pixabay) trimmed to leave a even border all the way around.  I added a strip of torn music sheet across the card just above the middle.  I dug through my blue decorative paper stash and found three scraps that coordinated nicely.  I auditioned them on my card front, trimmed them to length and then fishtailed their bottoms before adhering them into place.  The bird image is a colour printed digital from Pixabay which I printed onto white cardstock.  I printed several while I was at it and trimmed them from the sheet.  I adhered the birds to the front of my card over the other elements using 3D foam tape.  Love how this one came together.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments