Monday, March 15, 2021

SISTER STASH - Christmas card featuring more ornaments, some HOHO paper and a digital greeting

I started with a large green card that coordinated with my papers.  I added a long strip of red cardstock, then my four ornaments evenly spaced and another red strip on the other side to my green card.  I filled the remainder with some fun HOHO paper which I trimmed to my card edges on all three sides.  I found this little "Joy to the World" greeting from Desert Diva in my stash.  I coloured the ornament with glittery gel pens, used a corner rounder on all four corners and then added a dotted line all the way around the edge using a fine tip black Sharpie.  I added it to my card front using 3D foam tape to finish my card.
Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments