Wednesday, March 17, 2021

SISTER STASH - Christmas card featuring glittery ornaments and a Merry Christmas greeting (digital)

I am really enjoying making cards with this ornament paper I found in the paper crafting stash my sister left at my house a while back.  I started with a large bright green card and I added a panel of red cardstock to which I had adhered a variety of pieces of the ornament paper.  I cut two strips from the wavy glittery paper, one for each side of the panel.  The little laser printed greeting is a digital from Desert Diva.  She has a large variety of greeting digitals on her site. I rounded the corners, sponged on a little green ink to soften the edges and added single clear rhinestone before mounting it to my card front using 3D foam tape.   Therese


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments