Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Scrap and Bean - cards for seniors - with fun backgrounds and layered focal elements of hearts and flowers


 Two more cards I made for Scrap and Bean to be donated to seniors.  
1.  A small stamped flower which I lightly watercoloured to coordinate with my frame which I found in my stash.  I adhered the frame to the flower and then adhered to my card front which features some coordinating paste paper on a blue card front.  I punched the stamped greeting (from my stash) with a tap punch (SU), sponged its edges with green ink and then added a folded ribbon using a tiny white brad.  
2.  This card features a background I found in my stash that features a paper pieced/serendipity background to which I machine stitched a length of light green lace.  I have several of them which were all created at one time and then abandoned for a better option.  This one worked really well with an ATC background which I embellished with some decorative paper and then added a little heart (Melonheadz) which I watercoloured and fussy cut before mounting with 3D foam tape.  Pink and green is my favorite colour combination so I really like how this one turned out.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments