Monday, June 07, 2021

Father's Day card featuring a fabric paper background, a stitched leather leaf and a layer oval greeting


 This is my third Father's Day card.  I created a large rust card to fit in a large ivory envelope from my stash.  I trimmed a piece of fabric paper which I made quite a while back for my background and adhered it to my card front.  I trimmed a rust cardstock scrap with a large rick rack die (SX) and then embossed it with large polka dots.  I trimmed the piece to fit across my card.  I used orange thread to add veins to my burgundy leather leaf.  I adhered it to my rick rack trim using double sided tape and then mounted this element to my card.  I layered my oval Father's Day greeting to a brown scalloped oval after I colour washed it to coordinate.  I added it to my card using 3D foam tape.            Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments