Monday, November 15, 2021

All occasion cards featuring cute owl and bee images (digital) and fun backgrounds

These two images are so fun - a little owl and a cute bee!!  They are digitals from Melonheadz. Check out all her fun images on her site.  

For my first card, I watercoloured my little owl and gave it a faux stitched border using a black marker.  I trimmed a piece of pink paper a bit oversized and punched the top and bottom with an arched border punch.  I added two pieces of gray washi tape next to the decorative border and then added my little owl image using 3D foam tape.  I added a strip of shimmery pink paper over my gray floral background (SU) which was adhered to a large gray card and then adhered my large focal element over the pink strip.   

For my second card I started with a black card and added the elegant embossed paper.  I watercoloured my little bee, added a faux stitched border with a black marker and then layered it with red cardstock.  I added a strip of embossed yellow cardstock to my card and then added my focal element with 3D foam tape.  

These are so cute and appropriate for almost anyone for many different occasions.            Therese
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments