Monday, November 15, 2021

Christmas cards for the grand children


 I am getting ready for Christmas!!  Will have a parcel to send shortly and so getting the items I need ready.  This week I made Chrsitmas cards for the grand children.  So fun to reuse cards that have arrived over the years that are so cute!!  For the first four it was as easy as trimming the used card and applying the image to a new large card that fit in a large envelope from my stash.  For the other two I added some embellishments in order for the cards to work in the large format - some flags on the right hand side of Santa and some green mesh ribbon and a heart added to where I trimmed the card to seperate the greeting from the rest to add the height I needed for the other.  It feels good to have a few things falling into place!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments