Friday, November 19, 2021

Birthday card featuring a little wintery bear, some sparkly stars and a dotted background

Another card for another grandson!  I started with a blue card and added the dotted background (SU).  I colour printed the cute little bear image (Pixabay) and trimmed it.  I added a dotted border around the edge using a black fine tipped marker.  I had stars left over from the other card I made for my other grandson and they coordinated perfectly with this image!!  I added the stars to the image with silver brads and I then mounted my focal element to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I found the little greeting in my stash.  I trimmed it down, flagged the end and then mounted it just below the star secured with a small piece of double sided tape.  Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments