Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Christmas cards featuring a Santa and a red, white and gold theme

I found these three Santa images (CLKER) in my stash and decided to combine them with some red, white and gold handmade paper to make my next set of cards.  I trimmed the backgrounds from a large sheet (8.5" x 11) and cut three red cards that coordinated.  For the first card I added a flagged strip of red cardstock to the handmade paper and added a black brad before adhering it to my card.  I layered the Santa with black cardstock and then adhered it to my card front.  

For the second card I added layered gold and red ribbons to my handmade paper background then secured one end with a black brad before adhering it to my card front.  Again, I layered the Santa with black cardstock and adhered it to my card.  

For the last card I added a length of red gros grain ribbon to my background before adhering it to my card.  I layered the Santa with black and then gold cardstock.  I added four rows of paper piercing to the gold layer before securing this layer to my card.    A few more to add to the stash!!  Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments