Friday, February 11, 2022

All occasion card featuring a butterfly punchie, a punched accent and an embossed paper strip

This is the third card sample for the kits I made up for my friend and again she will be having a variety of colours and coordinating accents in her kits.  She will have some fun!!

I started with a blue card and added a layer of colour printed hexagon decorative paper (SU digital).  I cut a 3" x 3" piece of white cardstock and used the eyelet punch (SU) to add a centered opening on each side of the square.  I embossed a strip of yellow with my score tool and inserted it in the bottom slot of this element and brought it back out of the top slot.  I glued the ends of my strip to my card using double sided tape which leaves the middle area without glue allowing the square element to be adjusted up/down and side to side.  I added a butterfly punchie (1.75"- SU) in the middle of the square to finish off my card.  

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments