Friday, February 11, 2022

All occasion cards with a little vellum envelope filled with a heart


 A friend requested card kits for Valentine's and spring!!!  I was happy to oblige as she is a keen card maker.  This is the sample for the first card kits I made.  I cut the little envelope (SX) from vellum, folded the three flaps and tied them together with a little bit of white fiber.  I added a little cardstock backer and then a sparkly blue die cut heart (SX) to which I added a little bit of ribbon to add texture and serves as a bit of a handle to remove the heart.  I used a kraft card and added a coordinating blue patterned paper background.  I applied double sided tape to the back of the envelope and positioned it on the card front.  
The kits feature a variety of colours with coordinating elements so she will have some fun and unique cards.   These could be made up landscape or portrait which adds to their versatility. 
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments